1) Learn Driving.
Yes i'm 24 but this is the first time it made it into my resolution list. Still struggling to decide between taking Auto or Manual license. Most likely will go ahead with Automatic as im not very confident with myself on driving. haha
2) Be focused on everything i do. Be it at work or outside of work.
3) Be more positive, kind and loving , to people who loves me & people who don't . Understand people better & learn to forgive and forget.
Went to the library last weekend to start off my resolution. I still chose books that im interested in ( :p) but those are the books that im unlikely to buy(hence not reading it).
I have a soft spot for the smell of new books, which causes a lot of damage to my wallet.
& Yes, the first dish made was Bak Ku Teh . I am not a big fan of BKT but just want to learn it as the people around me all likes it a lot. Shall post a cooking post soon on my BAK KU TEH.
7) Rekindle my love for Art & Craft
8) Save up!
9) Disconnect to get connected. Want to spend at least 5 hours a week of time alone for myself to recharge
10) This will be my own secret that most of my closer friends will know. :D Will update it once it materialised!